PA License #097283 | NJ License #16576

• Check all electrical cords, do not use frayed, stiff, or cracked cords. The insulation on electrical cords can become damaged by wear, flexing, or age.
• Warm or tingly switches and outlets: Could be a loose or deteriorating connection, which impedes current flow and creates resistance. This may create a dangerous condition that could result in shock or fire.
• Dim lights when appliances turn on: High demand appliances such as A/C, Clothes Dryers, Refrigerators, and Furnaces need extra power when they startup. This temporary current draw can be more than just a nuisance, it can damage equipment. Could be a circuit overload.
• Circuit breakers tripping constantly: Your home electrical system has built-in safeguards. Too much current causes the breakers to open or fuses to melt. When a circuit shuts down repeatedly, it’s a warning that should not be ignored.
• Do you have old and crumbling wiring? Is your wiring old? is it wrapped in cloth sheathing or bits of black rubber in an electrical box? You should have a Service Upgrade to ensure your family’s safety.
• Are GFCI’s installed where required? The National Electrical Code now requires extra protection for outlets in specific areas of your home such as
Kitchens, Baths, Utility rooms, Garages, and Outdoors. GFCI are identifiable by their TEST & RESET buttons. They are required in proximity to wet locations. If you do not have GFCI’s in these areas, you are not fully

CALL 215 588-9870 in PA. 856 262-2652 / 856 716-0170 in NEW JERSEY.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Request A Quote

or fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.